Melancholia (House Mix) Melancholia (House Mix)

very nice man

what did you use to make the synths?

PrEmoEffect responds:

Haha, thanks. It's sylenth all the way.

_/Feel the Beat\_ _/Feel the Beat\_

Great job!

Wow, this is great! Sounds really good and relaxing, and can't think of anything that would make it better.

ShootingStar responds:

Awesome! :D
Thanks for the review!!

ShootingStar

Fredgy - Drum&Bass WIP Fredgy - Drum&Bass WIP

Very nice!

Great tune. After you reviewed my DP remix I listened to a house song you made first (cause house is my thing, but I enjoy drum n bass too). It was great, and thought immediately that there was no way you were using Fruity Loops.

And then I listen to this DnB track, and your commentary says you made synths with the 3xOsc. So you use FL Studio, too??? I could really use some help if you don't mind.

Anyway, about this track. I have to say, the bass is great. Nice beat in the intro, too. Good job.

Fredgy responds:

yup, my things are: house/ electro / dnb / dubstep :p
by them all the hard stuff :p

yes, i'm using fl studio 8 XXL producers edition
i saw you're comment at my review and you said " I'm using FL Studio 8 right now, until I get better and am ready to move to something better. "
But with FL studio you can go really far, you don't need to switch suddenly when you think you are better ;)
because then you start from zero again in another program ( in knowledge of the program )

i'm using already like almost 1 and a half year fl studio, and it can be that i'm using it yet for a long time, you can get many things out of it ;)

and ye of course, add me and when i got time i'll try to help! ;)

and thanks huh